Monday, October 12, 2015

This post is for Kim Harrison (and book lovers)

   

     For anyone who doesn't know who she is, she wrote the NY Times bestselling series the Hollows.  I loved the Hollows series and think she's an awesome writer.  She just released a new book at the beginning of October called the Drafter.  It's very good, a lot different from the Hollows but definitely worth a read.  Now you're probably wondering why I'm devoting most of my post to her book instead of just mentioning how awesome it is.  There is a reason.  I follow her on Facebook and she posted a blog earlier today.  Apparently the Drafter sold so poorly that her publisher is thinking about canceling the sequel, which would suck because I would really like to know what happens to Peri (the main character).  So even though I don't have a huge audience for my blog, I thought I would show my support.  Her Hollows series was hugely popular, so why the Drafter failed to sell is mystifying.  I find it really sad I might never get to read one of her books again.  I might just buy a bunch of copies and give them away as christmas presents!  If you'd like to check the Drafter out and help spread the word here's a link: http://www.amazon.com/Drafter-Peri-Reed-Chronicles/dp/1501108697/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1444698949&sr=8-1&keywords=the+drafter

Also here's a link to her Hollows series, which is now complete:http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Witch-Walking-Hollows-Book/dp/0060572965/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1444699468&sr=8-1&keywords=dead+witch+walking

No comments:

Post a Comment