Friday, September 30, 2016

It's that time of year

 

 



   Time to start hauling out Halloween decorations!  My favorite time of year, actually.  I'll have to get a little more creative this year, as someone hacked down the two trees in my front yard.  (They were diseased, unfortunately.)  Which leaves me with a palm tree to work with.  Not very spooky, I must say.  But we'll make it work.  This time next year I'll be living in another state, so this is my last Halloween in Florida.  Some things I will miss, but the heat and lack of trick or treaters I can do without.  I have heard Halloween is a much bigger affair up north, so I've got my fingers crossed that's true!  I'll post pictures as soon as I'm done decorating!
   On an unrelated note, I went to pick up a copy of American Werewolf in London, one of my all-time favorite movies.  Apparently there's been a rush on this movie, as  I couldn't find it in any store I went to.  So I figured I'd just order a copy from Amazon.  Amazon has everything!  But no, they're out of stock as well.  Then I tried BestBuy.  No luck there either!  My last effort was Walmart.  Walmart, like a polar opposite of Amazon, has nothing.  Not even a listing for the blu-ray copy.  So if anyone wants a copy, might want to get your order in now.  No telling when they'll be back in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment