Sunday, May 17, 2015

This is for any and all Game of Thrones fans out there.  Actually I should say A Song of ice and fire fans  :)  I got this book a little while ago.  The artwork is just incredible, so I had to share.  Definitely worth a buy if you're a diehard fan, it adds a lot to the backstory of the series.  Also Witcher 3 comes out tomorrow at midnight, as everyone knows.  If I can tear myself away from the game I'll put up my early impression of the game and post pictures of the collector's edition sometime tuesday morning.  The wait time is killing me!




                                                                        The Eyrie
                                                                              Aegon I
            Robert defeating Rhaegar on the Trident
                                                                         Ironborn longship
                                                                         Sunspear
                                                                           Dornishmen

No comments:

Post a Comment