Thursday, May 21, 2015

I've played Witcher 3 for about 25 hours now.  So far I'm pretty impressed with the game.  The graphics are gorgeous, the storyline and voice acting are top notch, and I'm addicted to gwent.  If the cards weren't $75 on ebay I'd get a set.  I've heard a lot of people complaining because the graphics aren't as good as promised.  I can't really comment on that, as I made sure not to watch or read anything that had to do with the game before it came out.  I've been burned before.  (Yes I'm looking at you Assassins Creed.)  In my opinion there's nothing to complain about.  I was caught in a storm yesterday, I wish I had taken a screenshot.  The colors of the sky were amazing, the trees were cracking and popping, I felt like I was in a real storm!  The combat does take some getting used to.  I'll admit I wish it was a little deeper, but it's a lot more responsive than Witcher 2.  So I'm good with that.  The only real complaint I have is the cutscenes do lag a tiny bit.  It is a huge game though, and lets face it the PS4 needs a little more power under the hood.  But other than that I'm enjoying the game immensely.  I still need to pick up Destiny at some point.  I'm eager to try out the prison of elders, but for now it'll have to wait.  Now if you'll excuse me, I have more gwent to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment