Monday, April 18, 2016

I know it's been awhile...

   I meant to post a review of the Division when it first came out, but things just seemed to get in the way.  I think everyone has pretty much discussed that game to death so I won't be posting a review.  I took a small much needed break from gaming and from people in general.  I really enjoy social gaming.  It's one of my favorite parts of Division and Destiny; and probably the only reason I play either of them.  I have found however as I get older I have less patience for rude and obnoxious people.  It's a shame, because I really used to love being around people.  Now I find I need more and more timeouts before I can deal with people again.  However I will try to post more often.  There's some good games coming out that I know people are really looking forward to.  My personal favorite is Blood and Wine (shocking I know), which hopefully will come out sometime in June.
   I've also toyed with the idea of posting some more personal information, instead of remaining completely anonymous.  I think it would make readers relate a little better, even if it was just a headshot and some basic info.  Not sure I want to do that, so we'll see.  What's everyone been up to lately?  Loving the Division or the new Destiny content?  Let me know!  

No comments:

Post a Comment